Drake recently called out West while performing in Chicago

Kanye West has said he and Drake will “reconcile one day” and has denied giving Pusha T information on the Toronto rapper for his diss track, ‘The Story Of Adidon’.

Drake has recently taken shots at both West and Pusha T on stage and in his freestyles for Behind Barz and BBC 1Xtra’s Fire In The Booth. In the former, he rapped: “They wanna link when they got no chunes / They too worried about selling out shoes, I don’t give a fuck about jeans or crap / Or going to Milan or going to the Met / I just wanna make these songs for the set.”

During his appearance on Chicago hip-hop radio station 107.5 WGCI earlier today (August 29), West discussed his feelings about his current relationship with Drake. “It hits me in a really sensitive place,” he said. “Because you, like, hang around people and they come to your house and be around your family and this and that, and then they get mad about a beat and then send you purple demon emojis.”

He continued to say that he understood why Drake had gotten upset about ‘The Story Of Adidon’, which revealed the existence of the star’s son, Adonis. The artwork for the track also featured an old photo of the rapper in blackface.

Despite that, West said it was “insensitive” for Drake to have “stress[ed] me out in any way after TMZ, while I’m in Wyoming healing, pulling all the pieces together, working on my music.” “And you know, we’ll reconcile that one day because we got to,” he said. “Because we got work to do and these voices is just too powerful.”

The ‘Ye’ star said that he hadn’t given Pusha T any information for ‘The Story Of Adidon’. “No, I honestly don’t care that much, in all honesty,” he said. “I just enjoy music, you know what I’m saying? I enjoy being with my family.”

He continued to say that he also couldn’t tell Pusha what to do, but added: “Just don’t bring me into it because that’s not what I do.”

In the rest of the interview, West apologised for his controversial comments about slavery, and finally gave an answer to Jimmy Kimmel’s question about whether Donald Trump cares about black people.