"I had to bring this up because it’s the most f**ked up thing of all."

Kanye West has seemingly reignited his feud with Drake once more, after discovering that the rapper followed his wife Kim Kardashian on Instagram.

In a series of since deleted tweets, Kanye described the move as “fucked up.”

“I never knew till this morning that Drake followed my wife on Instagram back in September,” wrote Kanye.

“I had to bring this up because it’s the most f**ked up thing of all and I just saw it this morning.”

He added: “Imagine having a problem with somebody and they follow your wife on Instagram.”

In a follow-up tweet, he urged Drake to “find the same happiness that we have”, before deleting the post and replacing it with a message that called for “all positive vibes.”

The latest twist comes after Kanye hit out at Drake earlier this month and shared a text message revealing Drake had “sent in a clearance request for ‘Say What’s Real’,” his 2009 reworking of the ‘808s And Heartbreaks’ track ‘Say You Will’.

“This proves shit faker than wrestling,” he wrote. In several other messages, he tells Drake he “still need that apology for mentioning the 350s and trying to take food out of your idols kids mouths.”

It comes at the end of a year that has seen the pair at constant loggerheads – with Kanye previously forced to deny that he told Pusha T about Drake’s secret son, Adidon.

“I’m ‘Ye. I got major things to do other than be telling him some information about Drake,” he said in an interview.

Drake is yet to respond to Kanye’s latest comments.