He's previously admitting to having a big ego, but in his latest Twitter tirade, Kanye West insists he's a caring soul at heart.
The 38-year-old rapper is prone to sharing his wild and wonderful thoughts on social media, and on Sunday (13Mar16) he gave his fans the latest insight into his inner psyche.
"I have discovered my single greatest quality. I care," he wrote on Twitter. "everyone can say anything they want about me but they could never say that I didn't care."
The father-of-two went on to list exactly what he cares about, citing people, the future, truth and quality as his top concerns.
"I think human beings can create a Utopia," he continued. "I believe in us".
He bookended his thoughts with two totally unrelated posts, one asking owner of basketball team the Los Angeles Clippers, Steve Ballmer, if he can redesign the teams logo, while the other detailed his top track of 2015, and it wasn't what anyone would have expected.
"What do you mean by @JustinBieber was my favorite song of 2015," he wrote.
When he isn't being a Belieber, Kanye is focusing on his own music and fashion label, and revealed earlier in the weekend (12-13Mar16) he planned to throw the rule book out of the window when it came to how and when he would choose to debut any of his work.
"No more fashion calendar … I’m going Mad Max … 6 collections a year … 3 albums a year,” he wrote on Saturday (12Mar16).
Kanye has already started as he means to go on in 2016, releasing his latest album, The Life of Pablo, simultaneously with his Yeezy 3 fashion line last month (Feb16).