It appears he didn't mean to show the photo of his wife in her underwear

Kanye West shared a religious quote on Twitter but promptly deleted it after a slip-up.

Daily Mail reports that the rapper accidentally included a picture of his wife Kim Kardashian posing in her underwear.

The screenshot from his phone shared today (November 7) highlighted recent images on his camera roll.

And a picture of Kardashian, barely visible five pictures into the camera roll, was noticed by Twitter users.

‘Ye’ has been active on the social media platform of late. A few days ago he wrote that McDonalds is his “favourite restaurant”, to which he was trolled by Burger King, while previous posts have seen the Trump-supporter announce that he’s distancing from politics.

In a post made on October 30, the rapper wrote: “My eyes are now wide open and now realize I’ve been used to spread messages I don’t believe in. I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!!”

West, however, hasn’t completed exiled himself from such affairs. Last week it was reported that he donated an additional $126,460 to Chicago mayoral candidate Amara Enyia.