"I let the perception and the robots control me. That’s the true sunken place".

Kanye West has defended A$AP Mob founder A$AP Bari, who is facing allegations of sexual assault.

Posting on Instagram, West credited Bari for the worldwide success of recent Lil Pump collaboration ‘I Love It’.

“There’s no way I would have the number 1 record in the world without this man here”, Kanye wrote alongside a photo of the pair on Instagram.

He also expressed regret for not supporting the late XXXTentacion, who faced multiple assault claims.

“He broke me out of my pretentious rich n***a shell. Bari challenged me when no one else did and when he got in trouble I was scared to say he was my friend just like I did with xxx and that was some pussy shit on my part.

“I let the perception and the robots control me. That’s the true sunken place. Bari I appreciate your perspective and vision. You brought me closer to Rocky too. Jedis never let perception and cancel culture get between them.”

In 2017, Bari was sued for sexual assault by a woman who alleged he threatened her and exposed her naked in a video posted online. The hip-hop star was sued for more than $1 million over the alleged incident, which is said to have occurred in a London hotel in July 2017.

Bari, was later arrested at Heathrow Airport in May 2018 and counter-sued the woman for defamation.