'I haven't named my next album, but I have started on it,' 'Ye tells Power 99 in Philadelphia.

Kanye West says he's a product person, and while he is ready to take on fashion and technology, Yeezy's chief export is music. A new interview reveals that he hasn't lost sight of that.

"I haven't named my next album, but I have started on it," 'Ye said during a radio interview last week at Power 99 in Philadelphia. "I write down philosophies all the times so I'll just have some thoughts and I just constantly, every time I think of it I write it. I'm just collecting. I'm just constantly working."

West's seventh solo isn't the only LP he has plans for. Last September, G.O.O.D. Music rapper/producer Q-Tip revealed exclusively to MTV News that Kanye's crew was planning a follow-up to their 2012 compilation album Cruel Summer. Over the past year, individual members of the squad have both confirmed and denied a plan for a Cruel Winter album causing a lot of confusion and conflicting reports.

"I go back and forth on it, but we keep on missing the winter. That's the only problem," Kanye said about the album. "We're thinking about dropping a Cruel Winter. I'd like to put out more product, I'd like to have another album out next summer."

During the interview West also confirmed that he is still planning to release a track with Miley Cyrus. Back in September it was reported that the Bangerz singer will be partnering with Yeezus on a remix to his "Black Skinhead" single. "I ain't jumping on a train. If I like an artist, I do it," he said of all the current hype surrounding Cyrus.

As for he and Jay Z's sequel to their 2011 collaborative album Watch the Throne West had fewer details. "We're constantly working, we haven't made any songs for it yet but we gonna see what happens," he said.