89644.jpg

Kanye West has called Kim Kardashian the "woman of his dreams" in a sweet anniversary message.

The celebrity power couple celebrated one year of marriage on Sunday, with Kim marking the special day by posting intimate snaps from the ceremony on social media.

It might be two days late, but now Kanye has taken to Twitter to share his love for his wife and their daughter North, who turns two next month.

"Kim, I'm so happy to be married to the girl of my dreams. I love you and Nori so much!!! I would find you in any lifetime. (sic)" he lovingly tweeted.

Of course the reality TV star was quick to take to her own page to fire off a response: "Awwww baby I love you so much!!!!!! I would find you too! Anywhere!!!!! (sic)," she replied.

Kim delighted fans over the weekend when she posted several photos taken at her wedding to Kanye on Instagram.

A series of photobooth shots shows them getting up close and personal, with Kim licking her husband's lip in one, while others show them kissing and posing together.

A candid picture sees the couple laughing and partying at the reception, with family and friends all around them.

"Then we danced all night in the rain (sic)," Kim captioned it.

She also posted pictures of their romantic carriage ride in Versailles and shots of celebrity guests, which included Lana Del Rey, who performed at their wedding, and designer Alber Elbaz.