Justin Bieber: Selena Gomez love reunion could happen!

Justin Bieber hasn't ruled out a reconciliation with Selena Gomez.

The two pop stars have had one of the rockiest relationships in showbiz, breaking up and making up on numerous occasions since first stepping out together in 2011. They last split in October 2014, but are still sometimes seen together leading many to speculate that a reunion could one day be on.

"Um maybe," Justin admitted to talk show host Ellen DeGeneres when she asked if they’d ever get back together. "We have a lot of history together and I am sure it could possibly happen. I think we are both just on our own journeys and figuring ourselves out and I think maybe once we figure ourselves out we can come back and make an awesome duo or she finds someone awesome and I'll find someone awesome. I just want her to be happy."

Both Selena, 23, and 21-year-old Justin often speak about one another, with the What Do You Mean singer recently admitting he still loves Selena dearly.

During the chat with Ellen, which airs tonight (9Nov15), Justin also touched on the naked pictures of him that were leaked recently. The singer was told of the embarrassing snaps via his manager Scooter Braun, but he managed to shrug off the awkward situation.

"Scooter, he was like ‘Yo I hate to tell you this, but your penis is on the Internet'," he recalled. "I was like, ‘What?’ The first thing I saw that the censored one and it had like the black thing over it. And I was like oh my goodness like I don’t know what this is gonna look like, and then it wasn’t like as bad as I thought it was gonna be. It wasn’t as terrible."

Justin has recently been accused of reverting back to his former bratty behaviour, apparently throwing a tantrum at a French restaurant. However, a blazing performance at BBC Radio 1's Teen Awards yesterday (8Nov15) let his music do the talking.
I knew you guys were waiting on pins and needles for this news!!