Biebs talks to Hollywood Reporter about rumors, music and style, admitting his 'suaveness' is 'very influenced by black culture.'

Say what you want about Justin Bieber because, at the end of the day, he doesn't "give a f---."

At least that what he claims in his Hollywood Reporter cover story with manager Scooter Braun. In the interview, the two hold nothing back, openly speaking on topics ranging from negative tabloid headlines to Justin's friendships with Drake and Will Smith.

A lot has changed for Bieber since giving his last interview nine months ago (he's ready to release his "Believe" flick on Christmas Day), which is why MTV News rounded up seven new facts about the Biebs from his candid new interview.

Bieber isn't getting "swag swag swag on you" anymore. When asked about his style — which he describes as "very influenced by black culture" — he revealed that he is officially over the word.

"I don't think of it as black or white," he said about his look, which has evolved over the years from purple hoodies to onesies to leather pants, sans shirt. "It's not me trying to act or pose in a certain way. It's a lifestyle — like a suaveness or a swag, per se. But I don't really like to say the word ['swag'] anymore. It's kind of played out."

'I Don't Give A F--- What They Say'
He has certainly found himself in hot water recently — graffiti charges, being videotaped while sleeping, getting caught visiting a Brazilian gentlemen's club. So how does Bieber handle all this negative press?

"Not 'I don't give a f---' to just be reckless and do whatever, but 'I don't give a f--- what they say.' ... I know who I am and what I'm doing in my life and what I've accomplished and continue to accomplish as a performer, as a writer, as an artist, as a person, as a human being," Bieber said. "I'm happy with the man I'm becoming."

About That Anne Frank House Incident...
While Bieber may not "give a f---" about certain things, there are a few times he felt the need to address the media — most recently after some Argentinians claimed he had disrespected their flag when he kicked it offstage during a concert. That's not all: earlier this year, a video was released of Bieber yelling at a photo of former President Bill Clinton, whom Braun said Bieber called the moment the video was released and said "I made a dumb mistake."

Bieber wrote in the Anne Frank's house guest book, "Hopefully [Anne] would have been a Belieber," in another highly publicized incident.

"At the end [of the museum tour], he felt very connected to [Anne]," said Braun, whose grandmother survived Auschwitz. "They had just showed him the pictures of movie stars in her room, and they said: 'Maybe you would have been on that wall, Justin. She might have been a fan of yours.' And he was touched by that."

Will Smith Has Weekly Check-Ins With JB
Many of Bieber's high-profile friends started to become concerned, including Eminem and Drake. Braun said they are "like a big brother to Justin." Bieber's most influential mentor is Will Smith, who gets on a weekly call with Justin to discuss any potential issues.

"He said, 'Man, that makes me feel so loved. I woke up, and there's Will Smith, one of, if not the, biggest movie stars on the planet,' " Braun recalled of what Bieber said of Smith. " 'He took time out of his day for me.' "

'He's Not Going To End Up In Rehab'
Braun admitted that tabloid rumors come on a daily basis so his team "couldn't address them all" and insists that "he's not going to end up in rehab." Bieber feels that most of these stories are put out there just to generate some cash.

"When people see a negative thing about me on a magazine, they're gonna buy it. Every time some site writes something bad, all my followers go on there, and it brings them more traffic," Bieber said. "Now they have all the Beliebers on their site, which gives them money from advertisers. They're just worried about money. They don't care about ruining someone's name."

Who's In Justin's Inner Circle?
For the better part of the year, Bieber was associated with friend Lil Twist, but according the THR, Braun revealed Justin "excised the negative influences" from his social circle over the summer.

Only his closest family and oldest friends accompanied Bieber to his cover shoot, including Braun, mom Pattie Mallete, friend Ryan Good, DJ Tay James and Pastor Judah Smith, who met the singer in 2010 and texts him on a daily basis with a scripture specifically chosen for the singer.

"I trust my mom and dad. I trust Scooter with my career; he's always made sure I'm taken care of." Bieber said before adding, "That's it."

There's No 'Fluff' In 'Believe'
"Believe" will feature Bieber lunging at a paparazzi, his breakup with longtime girlfriend Selena Gomez and the death of his superfan Avalanna Routh, who passed away of cancer at age 6.

"What's compelling is to see Justin not as an object for us to judge, to harp on and destroy but somebody whom we have responsibility for because we ultimately put him there," director Jon Chu told the magazine. "We click on those links. We fuel that fire."