89564.jpg

Joe Jonas is happy he and Taylor Swift have remained 'cool' after ending their romance.

The 25-year-old former Jonas Brothers singer dated the Bad Blood songstress, also 25, for three months until they broke up in October 2008.

But even though some exes can't stand each other, Joe is happy to report they are currently on good terms.

"She's great. Yeah, we're friends," he told Access Hollywood. 'In this industry you meet a lot of people and you stay in touch. Obviously, it's tough to be friends with people that are always constantly travelling, but yeah, we're cool."

Taylor is notorious for writing songs about her ex-boyfriends and rumours are rife Joe is the subject of her tune Forever & Always.

But should the speculation be true, Joe isn't upset about being the topic of Taylor's track.

"That's part of being a musician, I guess. You write songs about each other," he noted.

Joe has been hanging out with his longtime friend Gigi Hadid recently, with the pair spotted dining at Cheebo in West Hollywood together just days after the supermodel split from her former flame Cody Simpson.

But the musician insists he's not romantically involved at all right now.

"I'm a single man," Joe said.

The star dated graphic designer-and-model Blanda Eggenschwiler for 20 months before they split in August 2014.

The Just in Love singer has a bit of a reputation breaking girl's hearts, having previously dated stars including Demi Lovato and Ashley Greene. However, Joe admitted in a previous interview he isn't promiscuous.

'I did other stuff before then, but I was sexually active at 20," he revealed to New York magazine. "I'm glad I waited for the right person, because you look back and you go, 'That girl was batsh*t crazy. I'm glad I didn't go there.'"