Jhene Aiko has a hit album, a slew of new music videos on the way, and another album slated for next year, but it’s a possible relationship with Love and Hip Hop star Joe Budden that’s got people talking.

The R&B singer recently posted an Instagram picture of herself wearing a kimono jumper. Budden left a comment telling Jhene Aiko to check her phone’s inbox, writing: “So ur just never gonna answer your texts huh…”

This week, viewers watching Love and Hip Hop saw Joe Budden surprise his on-again off-again girlfriend Tahiry with a Times Square proposal. Viewers didn’t yet see her answer, but the text to Jhere Aiko seems like an odd message to someone preparing to get married. But then again it could just be business related.

Meanwhile, Aiko’s career has been booming. This week she made an appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, performing a song and then meeting backstage with tour mate Drake. The two shared a hug backstage and then snapped a picture with Ride Along star Kevin Hart.

Jhene Aiko said she has been focused on only two things lately — her music and her daughter.

“I really just try to keep the balance,” she told Singersroom about being a working mother. “It’s hard, but I have to just take it one day at a time. She’s in school and growing up; I’m gone on tour and stuff like that, but somebody has to bring home the bacon, so I just hope she grows up understanding that. I definitely don’t do any extracurricular things outside of work.”

Aiko also just announced that her new album, Souled Out, is slated for release in May. The singer also told fans that more videos for songs off her successful ED Sail Out will be released this year.

“Before the album, I’m going to be putting out more visuals from the EP,” Aiko says in an interview with Vibe.