October will be one helluva month for Jerrod Niemann. After tying the knot with longtime girlfriend Morgan Petek in Puerto Rico, he'll hit the road on a fall headlining trek. The Kansas native's Get Your Buzz Back Tour will kick off October 24th in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, hitting 15 cities before wrapping December 6th in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. "Broken Windshield View" singer Chris Lane will serve as his opening act.

"Music is a drug. It’s one of the only ways to heal certain hearts, clear certain minds and sooth certain souls,” Niemann muses. “The Get Your Buzz Back Tour is about letting music cure you temporarily and getting your everyday problems off your mind for a night. Can’t wait to add Chris Lane to the prescription!"

Niemann is currently on Keith Urban's Raise 'Em Up Tour, joking that he's learning what to do onstage from Urban and what not to do offstage from fellow opener Brett Eldredge. The "Buzz Back Girl" singer is particularly struck by how Urban captivates an audience without any bells or whistles.

"Think about the Google website, how clean it is. With Keith, there's just a giant screen, Keith Urban and a couple guys. He doesn’t need anything else," Niemann tells Rolling Stone Country. "If you have the talent and treat the music right, you don’t need anything else around it."

His wedding, however, might be more of a spectacle. When we caught up with Niemann back in March, his bride-to-be was in the throws of planning for the big day… and he was in the throws of saying a lot of "yes, dear"s.

"Most guys want the girl to have the day of her life. So I just told her to plan what she wants, and if you need me I'm here," he reported. "But then the other day I heard her on the phone talking about an acrobat or jugglers or something, and I thought maybe I should intervene."

The current single from Niemann's High Noon album is the intoxicating love song, "Buzz Back Girl," which follows the chart-topping "Drink to That All Night." See a full list of his fall tour dates below.

Jerrod Niemann's Get Your Buzz Back Tour dates:

October 24 — Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
October 31— Silver Spring, Maryland
November 6 — Philadelphia
November 12 — Indianapolis, Indiana
November 13 — Chicago
November 14 — Cleveland, Ohio
November 15 —Detroit
November 20 — San Diego, California
December 4 — Houston
December 6 — Lake Buena Vista, Florida
**More cities and dates will be announced soon.