Frederic J. Brown/AFP via Getty Images
Jennifer Lopez arrives for the 26th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on Jan. 19, 2020.
Jennifer Lopez walked the 2020 SAG Awards carpet just before the ceremony kicked off on Sunday (Jan. 19).

The singer and actress posed in a sleek, black off-the-shoulder dress with a bow in the back. J. Lo's hair was pulled back, with wisps framing her face, and she carried a sparkly black clutch. The graceful look was topped off with plenty of jewels from Harry Winston.

Lopez is nominated for female actor in a supporting role in a motion picture for her role as Ramona in Hustlers.

READ MORE
Here Are All the Winners From the 2020 SAG Awards
She shared an emotional reaction to the nomination upon hearing the news in December: "So excited and so humble to be recognized by my fellow actors out there," she said in a video posted on social media. "You know, acting was my first love along with dancing and I just can’t believe all of this is happening. To all the struggling actors out there, don’t give up! It could happen. It’s happening. Thank you so much. I feel like I already won, thank you."

SAG-AFTRA Foundation

@sagaftraFOUND
You know here and and love her here’s @sagawards nominee and @hustlersMovie star @JLo.

View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter
6:39 AM - Jan 20, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

130 people are talking about this