89589.jpg

Jason Derulo says it would take a 'miracle' for him to get into a new relationship.

The 25-year-old singer has been single since splitting from Jordin Sparks last September after two years together.

Their breakup was somewhat acrimonious, and Jason admits it has put him off jumping into a new romance.

Asked what it would take for him to start a new relationship, Jason told Billboard magazine: 'A miracle!'

Some stars such as Hilary Duff have taken to internet dating sites like Tinder to find love.

But Jason insists he has no interest in the new fangled method of locating a new partner.

'It'd be like, 'A million new requests today!' That's just wrong,' Jason said, adding the idea was 'creepy'.

Following their split, Jordin claimed during a radio interview that Jason hadn't bought her the BMW he gave her for her birthday ' but had leased it.

And while Jason posted a picture of the receipt for the gift on Instagram, he was quick to delete it.

However, he admits that it sometimes become tiresome being such a good guy.

'I do get tired of playing nice,' he said. 'Especially when people think I did something wrong, or that she broke up with me. But it's so behind me.'

Jason is currently preparing for the release of his new album Everything Is 4 on June 2.

The record features the vocal stylings of names such as Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban and Meghan Trainor.
And Jason is more interested in focusing on his professional life right now, rather than his personal one.

'You can't pull me out of the studio. Songwriting is a muscle,' he said. 'The more you do it, the better you get at it.'