Jason Bonham Believes Led Zeppelin Will Play Together Again Someday

Musician Jason Bonham, the son of late Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham, believes there’s still hope that the classic rock group will perform together again on stage.

"In my heart of hearts… I do believe we will play together again," Bonham told Vanyaland (via Rolling Stone). "It remains to be seen if it will be in public or privately, but I do think we will play again."

Bonham, of course, filled in for his father on the drums at Led Zeppelin's one-off reunion concert in late 2007.

Any plans for another Led Zepp reunion performance won’t be happening anytime soon, however. Guitarist Jimmy Page announced that he’ll be heading out on a solo tour in 2016. And singer Roger Plant doesn’t seem to have any interest at all in getting the old band back together.

"You're going back to the same old s--t," Plant told Rolling Stone in 2014. "A tour would have been an absolute menagerie of vested interests and the very essence of everything that's shitty about big-time stadium rock. We were surrounded by a circus of people that would have had our souls on the fire. I'm not part of a jukebox."

Whatever happens, Bonham is keeping busy with his own projects. The drummer is currently on the road with his Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience show. He also has upcoming plans with his other band The Circle, which includes former Van Halen bassist Michael Anthony and guitarist Vic Johnson.