90152.jpg

Janet Jackson has marveled over how 'important' her fans are.

The 49-year-old pop music icon is preparing to release a new album soon, her first LP since issuing Discipline in 2008.

On Wednesday Janet shared a 43-second clip of a sweet song, with the footage featuring a notepad with lyrics written on it.

"I wanna tell you how important you are to me! Love J. #ConversationsInACafe,' she wrote in the videos accompanying tweet.

It's claimed the snippet she shared on Twitter is an excerpt from one of the tunes that appear on her new album, which is entitled Unbreakable.

The lyrics Janet sings in this brief promo have an air of intimacy.

"I've lived through my mistakes. It's just a part of growin'," she crooned in the Twitter clip. "And never for a single moment did I ever go without your love. You made me feel wanted. I want to tell you how important you are to me."

Apparently Janet is writing about her deepest held beliefs and vulnerabilities in songs for Unbreakable.

Speculation is rife she is attempting to unite people through her music.

"[Unbreakable is about] the human spirit, love, marriage, Janet's precious family and her fans,' a source told ET Online.

"The music icon wants her message to the world to be that through mistakes, pain and loss, the bonds of love are Unbreakable.'

In May Janet announced to fans she'll be embarking on a world tour after the release of Unbreakable.

"I promised you'd hear it from my lips and now you will. This year, new music, new world tour, a new movement. I've been listening. Let's keep the conversation going," the star noted in another video she tweeted.