89444.jpg

Jaime King thinks there's not one thing that Taylor Swift does that's 'not real to her'.

The American actress is currently pregnant with her second child with husband Kyle Newman. The 36-year-old named her close friend Taylor Swift as godmother, and during a chat with Extra she explained why she had chosen the Shake It Off singer.

'It's not about who she is or what she does. For me, in the lineage of our family, choosing a godmother is something that's very, very sacred for us,' she said. 'When you look at what she's done, and what she does within the world, when you look at how positive and beautiful. and what she gives her fans, and how unconditionally loving she is, she's so authentic there's not one thing that she does that's not real to her.'

Jaime is carrying a boy, which will be her second son having given birth to first child James in October 2013. The star knows that Taylor will teach her little boy all the values that are important to her.

'She is so incredibly generous that I want these kinds of values to be instilled in my son,' she continued. 'And I know that she has been so loving toward my family, and she's so close to her family that if anything were to ever happen, that on a day-to-day basis that he will always have somebody to look up to who is genuinely a beautiful human being.'

The friends accidentally revealed the sex of Jaime's baby in a video on social media last week.

'I was having a routine check-up and she was there, and the baby kept kicking, and she's like, 'Oh my god, oh my god,' she laughed. 'And she did this really cute video and accidentally, I realised we revealed the sex on the video. it's a boy!'