Here's Freddy Jones...

Jack Black has reunited with one of the leading stars from School of Rock, 15 years after the cult comedy was released.

Kevin Clark, who played drummer Freddy ‘Spazzy McGee’ Jones in the film, joined forces with Black once more after Tenacious D played a recent show in Chicago.

Although no longer an actor, Clark is still drumming in the band Dreadwolf. Posting on the band’s official Instagram account, he shared a photo of himself alongside Black who models one of the band’s t-shirts.

“Kinda a must here, but it’s not every day you get to see Jack Black wearing your t shirt”, Clark wrote.

Commenting on the photo, one fan wrote: “Will the real Ned Schneebly please stand up?”

Meanwhile, Black last year accused Thor: Ragnarok of copying School Of Rock, which he starred in.

“You know in School Of Rock when I sing a part of that monstrous Led Zeppelin jam ‘Immigrant Song’ and it’s super bitching, and like the raddest part of the movie?” he said in a video, “well, it’s come to my attention that someone kind of stole that chunk of our movie and put it in their movie. That’s right – I’m talking about Thor: Ragnarok.”

The Tenacious D tour comes after the band returned with their first album in six years, which dropped earlier this month.