Iggy Azalea's concert in Brazil was paused when one of her backup dancers collapsed onstage after suffering a seizure.

In a video that surfaced on Twitter, Iggy starts rapping her hit tune "Black Widow" and then asks for a medic. She continues rapping until the music stops and the whole stadium goes silent and an ambulance appears to assist the dancer.

The rapper took to her Instagram story on Thursday (Dec. 27) to update fans on the incident. "Just want to let everyone asking know my dancer is OKAY," she wrote. "The lights & heat caused her to have a seizure. She is backstage feeling much better."

She then added a few more details about what exactly happened and how she hopes her fans will handle the situation. "1. I thought she had just fallen/twisted her ankle And it may sound harsh but; you keep singing until the music stops & ask for a medic which is what I did. 2. We are all just really shaken up by what happened & just thankful she is okay."

"3. I know it's easy to make memes of someone 'passed out' but someone having a seizure isn't funny, it's really scary," she continued. "So I hope my fans do not repost some of the memes I'm seeing about my dancer."