89784.jpg

Iggy Azalea's boyfriend has a 'big surprise' in store for the star on her birthday.

The Black Widow singer will celebrate her 25th birthday on June 7. And her boyfriend of more than 18 months, NBA player Nick Young has pulled out all the stops.

'Her birthday is coming up. I'm planning trips and everything," he told People Magazine at the Celebrity Basketball Spectacular at Equinox Sports Club in Los Angeles over the weekend, a charity game to raise awareness for diabetes and obesity. "It's going to be a big surprise. I can't tell you anything. You'll see next week. We're doing everything."

The Los Angeles Lakers player confirmed that 'it's love' between them. And when the outlet asked if wedding bells could be in their future, Nick gave a positive response.

'Of course! Of course!" he said. "But I can't give you that surprise. You're gonna ruin that surprise."

While Nick is keeping his plans underwraps for Iggy's celebrations, the 24-year-old was spotted on Friday night making sure her beau had a brilliant night for his own 30th birthday.

Just hours after cancelling her The Great Escape US tour in the fall, the Australian was seen arriving at Playhouse Nightclub in Los Angeles alongside the birthday boy.

Fans have been left perplexed by the cancelation after they received an email that offered no clear explanation.

'The Iggy Azalea Great Escape Tour scheduled for this fall has been cancelled and refunds are available at point of purchase,' the email statement read. 'There will be a new tour planned around Iggy's new record to be released in 2016 and we apologise for any inconvenience.'