The pair partied together at the New Year’s Eve 2019 party at LIV

Hulk Hogan and Dua Lipa were snapped together at the New Year’s Eve 2019 party at LIV last night.

The Miami bash, which was hosted by Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne, was also attended by 2 Chainz, Jamie Foxx and more.

Sharing a picture of himself standing with Dua Lipa, Hogan captioned the image: “Dua Lipa has a new bodyguard brother,yo Calvin partying with your girl. HH” You can see the tweet below.

Back in October, the ‘Electricity’ singer teased fans about progress on her next album. While revealing that she was in the studio working on album number two, she said that she already has a title for her new album and it’s “feeling quite conceptual”.

The new material Lipa has been working on has been influenced by Prince, Outkast, and Gnarls Barkley, and the star said the songs had “some throwback elements.”

“I’m excited about [that] cos it’s a new direction for me and I’m looking forward to it,” she said in another recent interview.

Last month, the pop singer revealed why her Ariana Grande collab won’t get released.

The pair’s track together had long been discussed by fans. But, in a new interview with Watch What Happens Live, Lipa has revealed that the song recorded in January is unlikely to ever see the light of day.

Lipa said: “I love Ari, I love everything she does. But the timing wasn’t quite right.” She added that their busy schedules meant neither singer was able to go back and finish their parts for the potential collab.