Set your alarms now.

Cher has confirmed details of her first UK dates for over 14 years, after previously teasing her return.

The pop icon will play a string of dates in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow and Leeds in October next year. As well as playing a wide selection of hits from her acclaimed back catalogue, Cher will also treat fans to numbers from her ABBA covers album which arrived earlier this year. The dates can be found in full below, and you can buy tickets here from 10am this Friday (December 14).

OCTOBER 2019

20 The O2, London
24 Arena, Manchester
26 Arena Birmingham, Birmingham
28 The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
30 First Direct Arena, Leeds

Cher said: “I’m very excited to bring this show to the UK. It was the first country to embrace Sonny & Cher, and its where we created and had our first success with ‘Believe’. It’s really my second home.”

The icon has enjoyed a fabulous year, not only did she appear as the glamorous mother of Meryl Streep in ‘Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again’ and released ‘Dancing Queen‘, an album of Abba covers. Her life is also now the subject of a Broadway musical ‘The Cher Show’.

Yesterday, Cher teased the tour in a brief teaser clip on The O2’s official Twitter.We see a sparkle of stars join to spell out Cher’s name to the sound of ‘Do You Believe’. While, the tweet read: “8am. 11 December 2018. All shall be revealed.”

Cher released ‘Dancing Queen’ in September. In a four-star review, NME said: “An enormously enjoyable album that doesn’t just deliver on its kitsch potential; it also makes you feel both moved and exhilarated.

“Then again, maybe we shouldn’t over-analyse why it works too much – the main reason is probably because she’s Cher, bitch; the usual rules don’t apply.”

Last week, Kanye West apologised after he was caught texting during ‘The Cher Show’.

“The dynamics of Cher and Sonny’s relationship made Kim and I grab each other’s hand and sing ‘I got you babe’”, he said after being called out on Twitter.

“Please pardon my lack of etiquette. We have so much appreciation for the energy you guys put into making this master piece.”