St Vincent has unveiled another take on her track ‘Slow Disco’. Check out ‘Slow Slow Disco’ below.

The third rendition of the gem from her acclaimed 2017 album ‘MASSEDUCTION‘, this follows on from the original and the sped-up pop version ‘Fast Slow Disco‘.

The raw and stripped back new version ‘Slow Slow Disco’ is the same arrangement as performed at Annie Clark’s recent London piano show Thomas Bartlett.

While last year’s divisive ‘Fear The Future’ tour saw Clark debut material from ‘MASSEDUCTION’ with just striking visuals and a backing track, her subsequent 2018 headline and festival tour opted for a more choreographed full-band affair. Her latest live show is much more stark and simplified affair, but no less powerful.

See footage from the show here, including her cover of Joni Mitchell’s ‘Court And Spark’.

Clark had previously revealed that the sped up ‘Fast Slow Disco’ was in fact inspired by Taylor Swift.

“I don’t want to start a weird rumour or anything,” Clark said, “but I swear to God, you know because Jack Antonoff’s bros with Taylor Swift because they work together a lot, and I feel like Taylor was like, ‘You should make this a pop song’.”

She added: “I know that she wholeheartedly supported that idea and I think the genesis of the idea was her.”