Theo Impala have arrived in style

Brand new music from Tame Impala and Theophilius London received its live debut at a much-hyped Los Angeles show this week. You can watch footage of the gig below.

Tame Impala’s main man Kevin Parker had previously produced London’s 2016 song ‘Whiplash’, and now the two premiered new music set to feature on London’s upcoming album ‘BeBey’.

The tiny gig sold out almost instantly, and took place at The Peppermint Club in Los Angeles last night (October 16).

London uploaded snippets of footage from his show to Instagram shortly afterwards.

London had been trailing the gig on Twitter, and posted pictures of him and Parker together as well as a brief snippet of the pair rehearsing.

They’re also working on a video together, and London also shared a photo from behind the scenes of the shoot.

Although London has teased the idea of a tour, representatives have said that no more dates are currently planned.

It’s not the only recent rap collaboration Parker’s had his hand in. Last weekend he performed live with Travis Scott for the latter’s lauded performance on Saturday Night Live.

After teasing surprises for his first appearance, Scott enlisted the help of Parker as well as singer-songwriter John Mayer.

Kevin Parker is credited as co-writer and co-producer on ‘Skeletons’ from Scott’s album ‘Astroworld‘, while Mayer co-wrote ‘Astrothunder’. Album track ‘Wake Up’ was also co-produced by Mayer.

The Tame Impala man has also expressed his openness to collaborating with Arctic Monkeys following Alex Turner‘s admission that he wants to “float” with Parker by making music together.

Turner was asked about a potential Tame Impala collaboration earlier this month during an interview on Beats 1, with the Monkeys frontman remarking “I’d love to float with Kevin… Let’s float Kev” and “I think [Parker’s] brilliant, no doubt about that.”

As for Parker’s own dream collaboration, the musician cited Daft Punk. “I hold them in absolutely legendary regard,” he said of the French duo. “They’re so god-like to me, but I don’t even know what I’d do or how I’d do it with them.”