"I'm sad inside, but I know it's for the best."

Halsey has unveiled a fresh remix of ‘Without Me’, which features a new verse from Juice WRLD.

Upon release in October, the track went on to become Halsey’s most successful to date – topping the US Billboard Top 100 and reaching number three in the UK singles charts.

Now, she’s provided a new take on the hit – and she’s bringing Juice WRLD along too. The remix sees the track being freshened up with new production, as well as a verse from the rapper that lengthens the song by 30 seconds.

“I’m sad inside, but I know it’s for the best, right/You had to realize where you drew the line/I would cross the line a thousand times/You’ve got what I need, bae, I need your spotlight/Along the lines of social suicide, I refuse to die not by your side/So I’ll take what I can from you, then I’ll hide,” Juice WRLD raps on the new track.

The new collaboration comes after Halsey previously gave her own take on Juice WRLD – covering the rapper’s ‘Lucid Dreams’ during a performance on BBC Radio 1’s Live Lounge last year.

‘Everything Not Saved Will Be Lost’ – Foals share trailer and new music snippet for two new albums

Meanwhile, Halsey also took part in another collaboration last year – with Panic At The Disco’s Brendon Urie.

The pair are known for their close friendship, and Halsey previously revealed how she opened up to Urie about being bullied at school.