89944.jpg

Ariana Grande is not interested in getting caught up in 'superficial bullsh*t'.

The 21-year-old Break Free singer has recently lashed out against the press for probing into her romantic life after she was pictured partying with One Direction singer Niall Horan.

Ariana simply has little tolerance for silly gossip.

'The more I experience life, the more music I make, the more performances I do, the more stable I am. Instead of getting wrapped up in this superficial bullsh*t that comes with this job, I've separated myself from my artist persona and as a person I've become really healthy,' she explained to British newspaper The Sun. 'And I don't give a f***. I've been on tour for three and a half months and I haven't done an interview in forever.

'I've got so much to say. I am word-vomiting all over you.'

Ariana broke up with rapper Big Sean in April after the pair dated for eight months.

But although she's happy being single, she finds press surrounding her love affairs revolting.

'I am so tired of being attached to a man. I'm 50 per cent hopeless romantic, 50 per cent fearless feminist b***h,' she said.

Ariana is known for wearing cute short skirts and stilettos.

And she is dismayed when other women criticise her signature style.

'Girls are one of the biggest problems. A girl can be seen with a guy and suddenly she's a sl*t,' Ariana noted.

'I feel we live in a world where girls will sometimes sl*t-shame each other because they're seen wearing a short skirt.

'Maybe they just love their legs and want to show them off. Know what I mean?'