Courtesy of JYP Entertainment
GOT7
The K-pop boy band also land their 13th single to go Top 5 on World Digital Song Sales.
GOT7 return to the charts with another landmark under their belts.

The K-pop boy band's new album Call My Name debuts at No. 5 on Billboard's World Albums chart dated Nov. 16, 2019. The EP sold 1,000 copies in the week ending Nov. 7, according to Nielsen Music The entry becomes the group's 10th album to land inside the Top 5 after making their first appearance in 2014. To date, GOT7 has earned four No. 1 entries on World Albums, 12 Top 10s, and 16 overall entries.

Among all K-pop acts' Top 5 entries on World Albums, GOT7 is only surpassed by BTS who currently have 12 entries that have hit No. 5 or higher. For the chart fans keeping track, GOT7 and SHINee both have earned 10 entries in the Top 5 so far, the second-most among K-pop acts, and they're followed by EXO and Red Velvet in third (both with nine Top 5 albums), Seventeen (eight Top 5s), and TWICE (seven).

GOT7 "You Calling My Name"
READ MORE
GOT7 Unveil Captivating Video For 'You Calling My Name': Watch
The septet also make their latest appearance on Heatseekers Albums, a chart that sees far fewer K-pop albums enter, as Call My Name bows at No. 8. GOT7 has eight Top 10 entries on Heatseekers, and have peaked as high as No. 2 with 2016's Fly and 2018's Eyes on You.

As can be expected from GOT7's half-decade on the scene, Call My Name once again sees the group defying conventions and opting for unique takes on the usual K-pop single. The title track "You Calling My Name" begins in stark and smoky R&B territory before seamlessly transforming into a disco thumper by the second chorus, and the guys dive headfirst into tropical-house with the Jonas Blue–featuring "Now or Never." But most of Call My Name feels like a throwback to GOT7's feel-good, youthful tracks of past albums like with the combination of trap and soul coloring the shy-romantic vibe of "Run Away," the hoppy take on puppy love with "Thursday," while the hard-hitting "Pray" utilizes the same collaborators of 2019 fan-favorite track "Page" for a new cut that features one of GOT7's best choruses to date.

Over on World Digital Song Sales, GOT7's new single "You Calling My Name" debuts at No. 4 with 1,000 downloads sold, according to Nielsen Music. This gives the band their 13th single to hit the Top 5 and 15th song to hit the Top 10 on the chart. GOT7 has peaked as high as No. 2 on World Digital Song Sales on three different occasions: twice in 2016 with "Fly" and "Hard Carry," as well as last year with "Lullaby."

Check out the new music video for "You Calling My Name," with 35 million views since its Nov. 4 release, below: