He wasn't driving at the time of the incident...

Post Malone has joked that “god must hate me” after the rapper was involved in his second close scrape in less than a month.

The ‘Beerbongs and Bentleys ‘ star, 23, was involved in a West Hollywood car crash on Friday morning which saw his £249k Rolls Royce Wraith written off.

The incident comes only weeks after the tyres on his private jet blew up, prompting an emergency landing.

According to NBC, Beverly Hills police responded to the traffic crash on Santa Monica Blvd at approximately 2:42 a.m.

Upon arrival, authorities found that Malone’s white Rolls Royce Wraith had crashed through a fence. The other vehicle involved was a Kia, which blocked the road

The car was being driven by the rapper’s assistant at the time and no alcohol was involved in the incident. Both vehicles were written off.

Responding on Twitter, Post Malone wrote: “God must hate me lol”.

In August, the star experienced a near-death experience when his private jet was forced to undertake an emergency landing.

Malone and his team were travelling from Teterboro Airport, New Jersey to London’s Luton Airport for Reading when the tyres blew out on the runway.
Speaking after the plane eventually landed, Malone said: “Oh, my God, I hate flying in general. I don’t even know what to say, man. I’m shook.

“There was one hell of a team on that aircraft, and we’re here, we’re here on earth, and I need a beer, and I need some wine, at the same time, mixed together.”