The two rappers reignited their beef following a reported fight at New York Fashion Week on Friday night (September 7)

Nicki Minaj has used her latest ‘Queen Radio’ show to respond to Cardi B as the feud between the two rappers continues.

The two artists were reportedly involved in a fight at Fashion Week in New York City on Friday night (September 7). Cardi publicly addressed the latest chapter in the pair’s long-running beef with a fiery post on her Instagram shortly after the altercation, claiming that Minaj went too far by mentioning her child.

Minaj replied to that statement and the Fashion Week altercation during her ‘Queen Radio’ show on Apple Music’s Beats 1 today (September 10), with the rapper keen to tell her side of the story.

“The other night I was part of something so mortifying and so humiliating to go through in front of… people who have their life [sic] together,” she said about the alleged fight. [via Pitchfork] “The way they passed by looking at this disgusting commotion. I was mortified. I was in a Gaultier gown – off the motherfucking runway – and I could not believe how humiliated it all felt because [of how] we… made ourselves look.

“But before I go, I wanna say that I would never discuss anyone’s child,” she continued about Cardi’s claims that Minaj had spoken about her infant daughter. “And it’s so sad for someone to pin that on me because I’m the bad guy and they’re gonna believe them… I would never talk about someone’s child or parenting… It’s so crazy to me that people always need to make Onika the bad guy. If you’re right in whatever you’re doing… just speak your truth.

“I just want people to know that Onika Tanya Maraj has never, will never… speak ill on anyone’s child. I am not a clown. That’s clown shit,” Minaj continued, before addressing Cardi. “The other thing is to tell the world something just because you look fucking dumb. You knew that when that footage [of the fight] came out, you was about to look fucking dumb, so your publicist – also looking fucking dumb – they hurried up and put out a statement. I’m such a ill-ass bitch I didn’t even feel the need to defend myself that night.

“I just want everybody to marinate for two minutes…. But we did hear this woman say that nothing’s off limits… because she has built her career off of sympathy and payola.”

After claiming that Cardi “came into my fucking culture” and that she “never had a DJ to play my fucking songs”, Minaj added about her foe: “This is about, get this woman some fucking help. This woman is at the best stage of her career and she’s throwing bottles?

“Who the fuck is gonna give her an intervention? You n****s don’t care until somebody’s fucking dead…. This shit ain’t fucking funny. You put your hands on certain people, you gonna die. Period.”