Coming to a town near you...

George Ezra has announced details of his biggest UK tour to date for Spring 2019. Full dates and ticket details are below.

The singer-songwriter, who is still in the top five with his acclaimed number one sophomore album ‘Staying At Tamara’s‘ and clinging to the top of the singles chart with his single ‘Shotgun’, is currently completing the summer festival circuit before returning to the road in the winter for some huge UK shows. Now, he’s announced even more gigs – calling at Newcastle, Leeds, Liverpool, Brighton, Nottingham, Cardiff, Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham and London in the new year.

Ezra’s full upcoming tour dates are below. Tickets to the newly announced March shows in bold will be on sale from 9am on Friday August 17. All tickets are available here.

Friday August 17 2018 – NEWMARKET Racecourse
Saturday August 18 2018 – SHEFFIELD Don Valley Bowl
Thursday November 8 2018 – NEWCASTLE O2 Academy Newcastle
Friday November 09 2018 – LIVERPOOL Liverpool Su Mountford Hall
Saturday November 10 2018 – HULL Bonus Arena, Hull
Monday November 12 2018 – GLASGOW Barrowland
Tuesday November 13 2018 – GLASGOW Barrowland
Thursday November 15 2018 – LONDON SSE Arena, Wembley
Friday November 16 2018 – SWINDON Oasis Leisure Centre
Thursday March 7 2019 – NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE Metro Radio Arena
Friday March 8 2019 – LEEDS first direct Arena
Saturday March 9 2019 – LIVERPOOL Echo Arena
Monday March 11 2019 – BRIGHTON Centre
Tuesday March 12 2019 – NOTTINGHAM Motorpoint Arena
Wednesday March 13 2019 – CARDIFF Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
Friday March 15 2019 – GLASGOW SSE Hydro
Saturday March 16 2019 – MANCHESTER Arena
Sunday March 17 2019 – BIRMINGHAM Genting Arena
Tuesday March 19 2019 – LONDON O2 Arena

This comes after Ezra recently revealed that he called a crisis meeting with his record company last year after two of his singles flopped.

“People just didn’t want it,” Ezra said of the songs, adding there was only a crisis meeting because he “called it.”

“I don’t want to sound like the inspirational quote on the wall of a secondary school staff room, but ‘Don’t Matter Now’ failing was the best thing that could have happened to me. I realised how much I must have been taking it all for granted.”

His breakout single, ‘Budapest’ launched him to stardom in 2014, reaching number 3 in the singles charts. ‘Don’t Matter Now’, conversely, failed to trouble the top 70 last year. Ezra told The Guardian that he thought his career might be over.

“It’s one thing having one single that doesn’t work, but having two in a row is a sign of the end,” Ezra said.

The singer also asked his bosses to be “completely honest” with him about “what [was] going on.”

His bosses responded by telling him the album needed to be pushed back, with one person there reportedly telling the star the release had “no fucking momentum.”

Ezra described how he took a new approach to writing, adding: “When we were releasing ‘Paradise’, I said, out loud: ‘I’m going to give this everything I’ve got.’”

The song – the first written by Ezra entirely on his own – reached number 2 earlier this year.