French Montana is 'feeling great'.

The rapper apparently split from Khloe Kardashian earlier this month. The couple began dating in April with Khloe even appearing in the music video for his song Don't Panic. But despite a recent breakup, the Freaks performer isn't feeling down.

'I'm feeling great. Feeling great and looking even better,' he told People magazine.

'[I am] working on movies and my album and making sure all my artists are straight," he said. "And definitely try to get rid of all these problems I got."

While Khloe appeared in French's music video, the singer is featured in the trailer for Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons, which premieres in November of this year.

The relationship with French followed Khloe filing for divorce from Lamar Odom in December of last year after it was rumoured he was taking drugs and had been unfaithful. Khloe's courtship with French reportedly ended because the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star wasn't ready.

'She ended the relationship, telling French she can't emotionally handle it,' a purported insider told TMZ.

"The relationship got too heavy and Khloe needed to take a step back,' a source told Us Weekly.

Khloe's single status is said to have come as good news to Lamar, who supposedly 'wasn't too fond of that rapper anyway' and 'thought he was a sucker ' Khloe's rebound man', a source told HollywoodLife.

The breakup makes it 'that much easier' for the basketball star to 'get back with her and be her husband', the source explained to the publication.