89824.jpg

FKA twigs was fine when T-Pain let her engagement to Robert Pattinson out the bag.

The British singer and the Twilight actor were first linked in the summer of 2014, and news of their engagement broke in April this year.

It was rapper T-Pain who revealed the wedding plans, when he let it slip in an interview discussing their previous work together.

"It's fine, I'm a pretty chill person, do you know what I mean?' FKA told Complex magazine.

She also shed light on the racist comments she receives from some of Robert's fans.

'It is pretty horrible. But ultimately, I'm in an amazing relationship. So it doesn't matter," she sighed.

As well as a marriage on the horizon, FKA is also being kept busy with work. After starting her career as a backing dancer for stars such as Jessie J and Kylie Minogue the singer, real name Tahliah Barnett, decided to try and make it as a star in her own right.

Since releasing debut album LP1 last August, the 27-year-old hasn't looked back.

"I haven't had an easy life at all, but everything seems to be working out. I'm so grateful for that, because at times, especially when I was a teenager, I just couldn't see how things could ever get better, or how I'd ever be able to do this. I don't know what I thought I'd be doing," she confessed.

"I'd always worked hard at music and at dancing, but I never thought I'd get the opportunity to be doing this, and have the belief of people to give me a budget to make a video. These things are incredible.'