The movie will be on Netflix this week

Taylor Swift has shared five teasers from her imminent ‘Reputation’ concert film, which is due for release later this week.

The footage in the movie, which will arrive on Netflix at 12:01am PT (08:01am GMT) on December 31, was filmed at a ‘Reputation’ tour stop in Arlington, Texas in October 2018.

Swift has given fans some hints of what to expect from the concert film in teasers that include the tracks ‘All Too Well’, ‘Blank Space’, ‘Ready For It’, ’Delicate’, and ‘Shake It Off’. In an Instagram post, the pop star said of the former: “‘All Too Well’ was never a single and it always blows my mind that it is consistently one of the loudest songs the crowd sings when I play it. Moments like this defined the Reputation Stadium Tour for me.”

The footage of ‘Shake It Off’ also features Camila Cabello and Charli XCX, who both opened for Swift on the tour.

Marvel fans are convinced that Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine will appear in ‘Avengers: Endgame’

The singer announced the release of the concert film on her birthday (December 31) in a thank you message to her fans. “Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes!” She wrote on Twitter. “Today I finally get to show you something we’ve been working on for a while… the trailer for the Reputation Stadium Tour!”

Meanwhile, Swift was criticised recently for using facial recognition software during one of her shows in an attempt to keep out stalkers who have sent her death threats.

According to reports, the star’s team installed facial recognition cameras at her show at the Rose Bowl in Los Angeles on May 18, 2018. The camera was reportedly hidden inside a display kiosk and those who stopped to look at the display had their picture taken. Those images were then sent to a “command post” in Nashville, where they were cross-referenced with other photos of the star’s known stalkers.