"Cash me outside howbow dah?"

Fans have accused Eminem of ‘ripping off’ viral star Bhad Bhabie‘s song ‘Hi Bich’ on the track ‘Not Alike’ from his surprise new album ‘Kamikaze’. Check out both tracks below.

Eminem dropped the album unannounced last week – causing a fair amount of controversy as well as attacking a number of artists and public figures on ‘diss tracks‘.

Now, Bhad Bhabie (the rap name of 15-year-old Danielle Bregoli who became a viral sensation as the ‘Cash Me Outside’ girl) has been brought into the discussion around ‘Kamikaze’ – with a number of listeners noting the likeness between her song ‘Hi Bich’ and Eminem’s ‘Not Alike’ featuring Royce Da 5’9.

Responding to the claims, Bhabie told fans: “I’ll take that as a compliment”

Compare both of the songs for yourself below:

This comes after Bregoli signed a major label record deal with Atlantic last year. Since then, she’s scored over 70 million plays on YouTube and has over 40 million streams on Spotify

Meanwhile, Eminem is said to already be back in the studio working on new material – which is said to be a scathing attack in response to a diss track from Machine Gun Kelly.

“Right now, he in there working,” said producer Mr Porter. “We doing something else right now, but trust me, we’ll get to it. I’ll tell you this: I wouldn’t wanna be [Machine Gun Kelly]. It’s great that you took that opportunity and did that, hey, kudos to you, good for you. The one thing that I’m worried about . . . You remember when Thanos threw that whole planet at Iron Man? [It will be like that].”