Emily Eavis has also teased Liam Gallagher's presence at the festival

Emily Eavis has revealed that there should be another line-up announcement for Glastonbury 2019 in the coming weeks.

Last month, Stormzy was confirmed as the first headliner for next year’s iconic festival. While the full line-up will be revealed by April (when tickets go on re-sale), Eavis has now teased that we should expect to know more about the line-up shortly – hinting that it may feature the long-rumoured Liam Gallagher.

“Obviously we’d love to have Liam Gallagher, but nothing is ready to be announced quite yet,” she told Matt Wilkinson on Beats 1. “I reckon there’ll probably be one more announcement before Christmas.”

As for Stormzy’s headline slot, Eavis said: “We at Glastonbury, we need to create headliners. We can’t always go over the same old ground.”

Other rumoured acts for Glastonbury 2019 include Paul McCartney, The Cure, Lana Del Rey and Arctic Monkeys. Many fans have been speculating that Lauren Hill may appear after Eavis commented on her show this week, while Mel B has stated that Spice Girls are also “in talks” with the festival.

Meanwhile, Matty Healy has also teased that The 1975 could headline Glastonbury 2020.

“I’ll be at Glastonbury [2020],” said Healy. “Whether we headline it or not, who knows? If I ever am headlining Glastonbury, then everyone’s going to have to be on guard for a year, so that I don’t completely lose my mind.”

He continued: “I think that we are [ready]. Glastonbury, give us a year. Reading & Leeds, I’ll do it tomorrow. It will definitely be a very humble show. All of this ego and confidence here will probably be gone and I’ll be more like, ‘Honestly guys, thank you so much for coming.”