Need more Eminem in your life? Hopefully the answer is yes, because Shady has a few more tracks lined up for July.

We recently got the single “Phenomenal” from the “Southpaw” soundtrack, but apparently that was just the beginning.

On Friday, June 26, Em and Shady Records shared the full track list for the film, and in addition to another solo track with Gwen Stefani called “Kings Never Die,” we’ll also get two songs from Bad Meet Evil — that’s Eminem and Royce Da 5′ 9” — called “Raw” and “All I Think About.”

Since Em is curating the soundtrack, it makes sense that he’d have a few more songs in store for us.

The rest of the soundtrack is nothing to scoff at either, with Action Bronson and Joey Bada$$ teaming up for “What About the Rest of Us,” plus the Weeknd’s “Wicked Games,” and a serious throwback, with the Notorious B.I.G.’s “Notorious Thugs.”

“Southpaw” and the film’s soundtrack will both debut on July 24. Check out the full tracklist below.

1. James Horner: “Cry for Help (Part 1)”
2. Eminem: “Kings Never Die” [ft. Gwen Stefani]
3. Rob Bailey & The Hustle Standard: “Beast (Southpaw remix)” [ft. Busta Rhymes, KXNG Crooked & Tech N9ne]
4. Denaun: “This Corner”
5. Action Bronson & Joey Bada$$: “What About the Rest of Us” [ft. Rico Love]
6. Bad Meets Evil: “Raw”
7. Slaughterhouse: “R.N.S.”
8. The Weeknd: “Wicked Games”
9. Bad Meets Evil: “All I Think About”
10. Prhyme: “Mode” [ft. Logic]
11. The Notorious B.I.G.: “Notorious Thugs” [ft. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony]
12. Eminem: “Phenomenal”
13. James Horner: “Cry for Help (Part 2)”