Live in Detroit? You're in luck...

Eminem has surprised fans by booking an entire cinema screen to allow them to watch the new movie he has produced.

Posting on Instagram, the rap icon revealed that he’s hired a Detroit cinema on Friday and Saturday night, providing fans with the chance to watch ‘Bodied’ for free.

The film is a satirical send-up of the rap battles that proved integral to the early stages of Eminem’s career.

It stars Calum Worthy as Adam, a young graduate student who discovers an unlikely passion for rap battles while writing his thesis on them.

“Come through and get #BODIED! I bought out the theatre, so tickets on me for the Friday + Saturday @BodiedMovie 6:40pm screenings at the AMC 30 in Sterling Heights”, he wrote on Instagram.

So far, the film has received a string of rave reviews – with the New York Times describing it as a “outrageously smart, shockingly funny satire of P.C. culture”.

As well as producing the movie, it was recently rumoured that Eminem had helmed the soundtrack too.

In a recent Instagram live video, IllaDaProducer teased that Eminem is gearing up for the release and claimed it would arrive today.

“I ain’t spilling no beans,” he teased. “We’ll see about that Bodied soundtrack. It’s coming out Friday.”