He's heading home...

Ed Sheeran has confirmed that he’ll conclude the ‘Divide’ tour next summer with a fourth homecoming show at Ipswich’s Chantry Park.

After a massive 2018 tour that saw him taking in four shows at Wembley Stadium, he’ll end the ‘Divide’ tour with a final performance in Ipswich on August 26 2018.

Tickets go on sale from Friday October 12 at 10am. You can buy them here.

The final performance follows three previously announced Ipswich dates on August 23, 24, and 25.

Before the Ipswich shows, he’ll play play two shows at Leeds Roundhay Park on August 16 and 17, less than a hour from where the singer was born in Halifax, West Yorkshire.

He’ll then head to Suffolk on August 23 and 24 for two shows at Ipswich’s Chantry Park – only 30 minutes from where he grew up in the town of Framlingham.

Meanwhile, Sheeran revealed how he’s hoping that his future music heads in a “experimental” direction.

Before finding global fame, the ‘Shape of You’ singer released 2011’s ‘EP No. 5 Collaborations Project’ which featured collaborations with the likes of Wiley, Devlin, JME and Sway.

“I would love to do something like that again”, he told the BBC. He also described the EP as “the most interesting project I think I’ve ever made”.
It could even emerge as early as next year, in a bid to “clear the air”.

Sheeran also recently hinted he got married to his longtime girlfriend in secret in a new interview.