Dua Lipa has received the first ever key to the capital city of Pristina, Kosovo.

Arriving by plane for the Sunnyhill Festival, Lipa received flowers from her mother Anesa Lipa before the key ceremony and the ‘IDGAF’ singer’s performance.

Sunnyhill Festival will take place in Pristina, Kosovo – the singer’s hometown – between August 10-12. Dua Lipa will headline the event alongside Action Bronson and Martin Garrix. The festival was organised by Lipa’s Dad.

In a tweet showing Lipa with the Mayor of Pristina, the artist wrote: “Such an honour to be given the first key to the city of Prishtina, Kosova from the Mayor of Prishtina, Shpend Ahmeti.” Lipa wrote. “Thank you for your endless support”.

She then wrote: “Ndihem shumë krenarë që mund të kontribojmë për ardhmerinë e rinise, kultures dhe arteve permes Sunny Hill Foundation & Festival” which translates from Albanian to, roughly: “I feel very proud that we can contribute to the future of youth, culture and arts through the Sunny Hill Foundation & Festival”.

Meanwhile, Dua Lipa has revealed she’s been working with Max Martin and said her second album has to be “a new chapter in my life.”

Speaking to Rolling Stone, Lipa said she had already started working on the follow-up. “Whenever I have a couple days free I go to the studio,” she said. “It also kind of helps me to get away from tour life and all the travelling and stuff, it makes me feel really grounded.”