Here we go...

Dua Lipa has confirmed her ‘secret’ collaboration with K-Pop megastars BLACKPINK for a new song on the upcoming reissue of her acclaimed self-titled debut album.

The ‘New Rules’ star will re-release the record as ‘Dua Lipa – Complete Edition’ on Friday October 19, complete with a new extended version the album now with Silk City (Mark Ronson and Diplo) collaboration ‘Electricity’, ‘Want To’ and ‘Running’ and a new track ‘Kiss and Make Up’ with BLACKPINK.

“I’m so happy that you guys are happy!” Lipa told her fans. “I was very excited about this but also sad bc it’s coming to an end. But also happy bc new music and new era!”

Check out the full tracklist below:

Disc 1

1. Genesis
2. Lost In Your Light (feat. Miguel)
3. Hotter Than Hell
4. Be The One
5. IDGAF
6. Blow Your Mind (Mwah)
7. Garden
8. No Goodbyes
9. Thinking ‘Bout You
10. New Rules
11. Begging
12. Homesick
13. Dreams
14. Room For 2
15. New Love
16. Bad Together
17. Last Dance

Disc 2

1. Want To
2. Running
3. Kiss and Make Up (Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK)
4. One Kiss (Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa)
5. Electricity (Silk City & Dua Lipa)
6. Scared To Be Lonely (Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa)
7. No Lie (Sean Paul & Dua Lipa)
8. New Rules (Live)

It’s been a runaway 24 months of success for the singer. She was recently named as the most successful female artist of the year so far – with her self-titled debut shifting 95,000 copies in 2018, and her massive single ‘IDGAF’ notching up 509,000 combined sales. As well as being tipped to record the next James Bond theme song, her video for ‘New Rules’ broke records after it was viewed over 1billion times on Youtube.

Fans first started speculating about the BLACKPINK collab after Lipa tweeted that she had more material on the way. As well as promising the release of “A few songs you guys already know and want” and “one you don’t know about”, the pop star said she also has “a couple collabs” in the bag.

Her use of a black heart emoji and a pink heart emoji and five angel emojis – one for her and each of the four BLACKPINK members – sparked rumours that one of those collaborations would be with the K-Pop girlband.

With BLACKPINK having also been reported to be plotting their entry into the Western market, and the band’s rapper Jennie Kim having performed a (very short) cover of Lipa’s ‘New Rules’ in the past, many on Twitter seem to think there’s truth in the rumours.

One Twitter account under the name ‘ultrasubversive’ claims to have information as to the specifics of what Lipa has in store.

They said that tracks entitled ‘Want To’, ‘Running’, ‘Electricity’ and a live version of ‘New Rules’ will be released over the next two months, as well as the BLACKPINK collaboration ‘Kiss and Make Up’.

Dua Lipa recently opened up on the “crazy” experience of headlining her first major European festival.

She took top billing at Budapest’s Sziget Festival last month, performing to a crowd of over 50,000 people.

“OH MY GOD!!! TONIGHT I HEADLINED THE MAINSTAGE AND IT WAS CRAZY!! Mind if I cry… brb”, the singer wrote on Twitter.

Having released her debut album only a year ago, she was also the first person ever to receive the key to the capital of Kosovo.