As rumored, Drake releases a project tonight, Thursday, Feb. 12, except it's not a free mixtape as expected but a surprise full-length album titled If You're Reading This, It's Too Late.

The 17-song album -- which features PARTYNEXTDOOR, Lil Wayne and Travi$ Scott -- comes the same day as the release of his short film, "Jungle."

If You're Reading This It's Too Late precedes Views From the 6, Drake's fourth official full-length album and follow-up to 2013's Nothing Was The Same. That album is expected later this year, likely after the rapper's headline performances at festivals like Coachella and Bonnaroo. Fellow Toronto P. Reign, signed to Drake's OVO imprint, teased the project just a few weeks ago when he told KarenCivil.com, "I think its some of the best I've heard from him in my life and I already know off Drake's mixtape the world is going to shake." Reps for Drake and label Cash Money were unavailable for comment Thursday night (Feb. 12.)

Upon first listen, "Reading" is a no-holds-barred account of where Drake is in his life and career, as best evidenced on tracks like "Energy," where he raps, "I got two mortgages / $30 million in total / I got ni--a that are still trynna fuckin' me over / I got rap ni--a that I gotta act like I like / But my actin' days are over / Fuck them ni--a for life." Another track, the tense "6 Man," sees him shirking the typical industry accolades: "I didn't do this fuckin' tape / for CNN / I am not trynna win awards / That shit applause / There's nothin' like this Young but i'm makin' millions to work the nightshift."

If You're Reading This It's Too Late is available on iTunes.