Drake called the rapper "his brother" as he joined him onstage in Boston

Drake and Meek Mill officially put an end to their long-running beef last night (September 8) as the latter joined the Toronto star onstage in Boston.

The pair’s feud began in 2015 when Mill accused Drake of using a ghostwriter on their collaboration ‘R.I.C.O.’ The situation then spiralled into a series of diss tracks, including Drake’s ‘Back To Back’.

During Drake’s set at the TD Garden arena, Mill rose up from a trap door on a catwalk joined to the stage. He performed the title track from his 2012 album ‘Dreams And Nightmares‘ as the OVO star rapped along off mic.

Afterwards, Drake said: “We need more peace in the world, we need more love in the world. Meek Mill, that’s my brother, that’s my n***a from day one. So we were able to day this tonight in front of y’all and I’m very honoured you were here to witness it. Thank you to Meek Mill and all his Dreamchasers family for coming to Boston.”

Meanwhile, Kanye West recently reached out to Drake to reconcile their feud, which centres around West’s involvement with Pusha T. Writing on Twitter last week (September 5), West said: “Sending good energy and love to Drake and family and crew. I haven’t seen the show in person but the images look incredible online. I understand where the confusion started.”

“Let me start by apologising for stepping on your release date in the first place. We were building a bond and working on music together including squashing the issues with Cudi at our office.”

He added: “Since we were building as friends and brothers I should have spoken to Pusha about the Quentin Miller bar. There should have been no songs with my involvement that had any negative energy towards you. I never listened to either diss track that followed but I did hear quotes from both songs after they were released.”

Drake had previously altered the lyrics to ‘Know Yourself’ at his tour stop in Chicago, West’s hometown, last month. Instead of rapping “Then Kanye dropped, it was polos and backpacks“, he changed the words to “Then Kanye flopped, it was polos and backpacks.”