Drake, Idris Elba, Leo DiCaprio & More: All Of the Celeb Moments On Taylor Swift's 'Lover'

You already knew that Panic! at the Disco's Brendon Urie appears on "Me!," the first single from Taylor Swift's just-release seventh album Lover. And by now you've probably obsessively listened to the gentle, banjo-laced country ballad "Soon You'll Get Better" featuring the Dixie Chicks a dozen times.

But dive deeper into the lyrics and tracks on the album and you might find some unexpected cameos, shout-outs and secret surprises. Right off the bat, the cutting first track, "I Forgot That You Existed," casually tosses a Six God refence into the first verse when Swift sings, "In my feelings more than Drake, so yeah/ Your name on my lips, tongue-tied."

Track 11, "London Boy," is already emerging as a fan favorite, if only because Swifties are pretty sure it's a mash note to Swift's British boyfriend, actor Joe Alwyn. But the song opens with a sneaky cameo from two of the singer's upcoming Cats co-stars. The voice you hear saying, "We can go driving on my scooter... you know, just 'round London" is none other than Macavity, actor Idris Elba. The clip is from a March 2017 appearance by Elba on The Late Late Show, which just so happens to be hosted by another Cats-man, James Corden (Bustopher Jones), who can be heard in the snippet as well.

In addition to ticking off just about every British thing imaginable -- Camden Market, Highgate, best mates, the West end, pubs, rugby, gray skies, the towns of Brixton and Shoreditch, Bond Street, Soho and heaths -- the song also shouts out fashion designer (and daughter of Beatle Paul) Stella McCartney in the line, "Like a Tennessee Stella McCartney on the Heath/ Just wanna be with you/ Wanna be with you."

Taylor Swift attends the 2019 Time 100 Gala at Frederick P. Rose Hall, Jazz at Lincoln Center on April 23, 2019 in New York City.

READ MORE
Ed Sheeran, Hayley Kiyoko & More React to Taylor Swift's 'Lover' Album: 'Thank You For Saving Pop Music'

On the fourth track, "The Man," Swift makes a pointed statement about how much harder women need to work than men to get to the same finish line, tossing in a shout-out to an A-list star who seems to have it all. "And they would toast to me, oh/ Let the players play/ I'd be just like Leon/ In Saint-Tropez," she sings, seemingly alluding to actor Leonardo DiCaprio's decades-long playboy lifestyle.

And though they're not headline grabbers, Swift includes the angelic voices of a children's choir from Toronto's Regent Park School of Music on the spare, island-grooved "It's Nice to Have a Friend."