Disclosure have unveiled their collaboration with Chic hitmaker Nile Rodgers – listen to it below.

Titled 'Together', the song features Sam Smith, who appeared on the London dance duo's single 'Latch', and songwriter Jimmy Napes.

A statement from the collaborators reads simply: "This is the product of a day in Timber St Studios with Disclosure, Sam Smith, Jimmy Napes and Nile Rodgers. Hope you enjoy!"

Speaking previously about the collaboration, Sam Smith said he was "dribbling with happiness" to be working with Rodgers.

"Nile was explaining how Chic was seen as underground music and how some people just didn't get it," he said. "So I guess that was a lesson on sticking to your guns, and I suppose overall he was telling me and the Disclosure boys to base our music on the reaction of the fans, instead of commercially orientating our music."

Hailing Rodgers as "a true legend", Smith enthused: "For me, it was just crazy to be in the company of people that I have looked up to my whole life. It's been very, very surreal."

Rodgers announced the collaboration on Twitter, back in September, saying: "Gonna sleep from 7 to 9 then another KICK A$$ session with @Disclosure. They are the REAL F-ing DEAL."