The South African duo were one of the rapper's many targets on surprise album 'Kamikaze'

Die Antwoord have responded to the diss Eminem made about them on his surprise album ‘Kamikaze‘.

The South African electro-rap duo were one of many artists to be called out by the rapper on the record, which was released last week (August 31). On ‘Greatest’, Marshall Mathers responded to a video the pair had posted mocking how he had pronounced their band name.

Now, Die Antwoord have posted a video response to the track. “Yo Em, how you doing brah?” begins Ninja. “Sorry we haven’t hit you back in a second but we just heard your new shit. You’re so funny."

Referencing a lyric where Eminem refers to Ninja’s bandmate Yolandi Visser as his “girl”, Ninja said: “Dude, Yolandi’s not my girl. Everybody knows she’s my best friend who loves me.”

He continued to rap the rest of his response, in which he said the Detroit rapper was “slipping” and “used to rap better on drugs”, adding “the kids” aren’t “feeling your rhymes or your botox.”

The video ended with Ninja telling Eminem to “put that cool shit from Detroit back on the map again,” before both members spelt out “E-M-I-N-E-M R-I-P” repeatedly.

Meanwhile, fans have accused Mathers of “ripping off” viral star Bhad Bhabie’s track ‘Hi Bich’.

Listeners have noted similarities between the song and Eminem’s ‘Not Alike’, which appears on ‘Kamikaze’. Many fans on Twitter claimed that the star’s flow was the same as 15-year-old Danielle Bregoli’s.

Eminem is reported to be back in the studio working on new material already, in the form of a response to Machine Gun Kelly’s diss track about him.

Confirming he was back at work, producer Mr Porter said: “I’ll tell you this: I wouldn’t wanna be [Machine Gun Kelly]. It’s great that you took that opportunity and did that, hey, kudos to you, good for you. The one thing that I’m worried about… You remember when Thanos threw that whole planet at Iron Man? [It will be like that].”