89341.jpg

Diddy has gushed over the 'great times' he shared with late rapper The Notorious B.I.G.

Before Biggie, real name Christopher Wallace, was killed by a drive-by shooter in 1997 at the age of 24, he and Diddy were extremely close pals.

And the 45-year-old music mogul has reminisced about his most cherished moment with the deceased hip hop legend.

"My favourite memory was, we were doing the Soul Train Awards, and I bought Biggie some shoes that were three sizes too small," Diddy recalled on Andy Cohen's Bravo show Watch What Happens Live. "And we found out about it 15 seconds before we had to go on, so he walked out performing on the back of his heels of the shoes. And he was saying right before we got on, 'Your shoes are always right! Why can't you get my shoes right?'

"I was cracking up as I was coming out. It was great. So many great times."

Diddy has been dating singer Cassie Ventura for more than seven years now.

But the father-of-six, who has never been married, is not interested in tying the knot anytime soon.

"I think you have to be ready for it, 'cause it's somebody else's heart involved, and that's just a lot of responsibility," Diddy, real name Sean Combs, explained. "And I don't want to be going to court and having somebody, like, interfere in my relationship. I'd rather just do the Goldie Hawn.

"I will give a contract. I will commit to a contract, a love contract...You have to have an agreement. I don't think I'm ready right now. But I'm a great boyfriend."