DELTA Goodrem’s new single features her sexiest lyrics to date.

Think About You includes the opening line “Every time I look at you your clothes are coming off” and the chorus runs “I think about you naked when I’m looking at you.”

Goodrem said the fun and flirty Think About You, released this Friday, is deliberately upbeat.

“Every chapter of my career has been different and right now, with this song, I want people to just have fun.”

The song’s bridge features the lyric “Too many days I think about it, too many nights I’ve spent without it, I need a way to get this started, get you out of my head and get you into my arms.”

The song’s lyrics recall the change in image Goodrem’s hero Olivia Newton-John made with her 1981 hit Physical.

Goodrem has been teasing fans with snippets of Think About You on her social media all week.

It is her first new material since 2016’s No. 1 album Wings of the Wild. She is expected to film a video for the song later this month.
Goodrem is currently recording the new series of The Voice in Sydney for Channel 9.

Her Newton-John biopic Hopelessly Devoted to You has yet to have a confirmed air date on Channel 7, but is tipped to screen after the Commonwealth Games.

Goodrem has recorded Newton-John’s biggest hits for a soundtrack album for the biopic.

Think About You is available to buy or stream on Friday or pre-order here.