89422.jpg

Ciara thinks her rumoured boyfriend Russell Wilson is 'an incredible person'.

The 29-year-old Lose Control singer split from former fiance Future in August 2014 and she's been romantically linked to NFL player Russell for a few months now.

Ciara attended the White House State Dinner last month with the Seattle Seahawks quarterback as her date, but in standard fashion the songstress played coy when asked about the alleged romance.

'I went to the White House with an incredible person, I have to say that and I had an incredible time,' she gushed to Extra.

Ciara has lived in Atlanta, Georgia for decades now - the home of NFL team the Atlanta Falcons.

American football fans are sometimes diehard about which team they support, but when asked who she's rooting for next season, Ciara pledged her allegiance to rumoured beau Russell's club.

'You know what? Go Hawks!' she exclaimed.

Ciara and hip hop musician Future were engaged from October 2013 until their split last summer. The pair are also parents to son Future Zahir together, who turns one on May 19.

Although Ciara is busy promoting her new sixth studio album Jackie, which she named after her mother, the hitmaker doesn't find spending time with her baby draining in the slightest.

'It's the best thing that could happen in your life. My son gives me so much energy,' she noted.

Ciara claims songs on Jackie were largely inspired by her split from Future Sr., which was allegedly caused by his infidelity.
'It was inspired by real-life experiences and I wanted to be able to share my voice on how I kind of look at the situation,' she said