Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP
Christina Aguilera poses at the Disney Legends press line during the 2019 D23 Expo on Aug. 23, 2019, in Anaheim, Calif.
Christina Aguilera is proud of her Disney roots, but that doesn't mean she won't thoroughly geek out when she gets the chance to meet the man who voices one of the animation giant's legendary characters.

On Friday night (Aug. 22), the pop star -- who's in Anaheim, Calif. for Disney's D23 Expo this weekend -- ran into Bill Farmer, the voice actor who's been chuckling and joking as Goofy in a number of Disney animated productions since 1987. (Aguilera's own career with Disney began shortly after Farmer joined Disney's ranks, as she was a cast member of The All-New Mickey Mouse Club variety show starting in 1989.)

A scene from 'Frozen 2.'
READ MORE
Disney Introduces Animated 'Raya and the Last Dragon', New Songs from 'Frozen 2' at D23

Shortly after meeting Farmer, Aguilera, proudly wearing a pair of Mickey Mouse ears, cracked up as he switched on his Goofy voice for a quick video she posted on social media.

"Oh my gosh, that's amazing!" she squealed. "I'm meeting so many cool people today, I'm so starstruck!"

That's quite a compliment considering Aguilera's guest of honor status at the expo, given how she was "all types of emotional" when she was presented with the Disney Legend Award earlier that afternoon. It's sweet to see a literal legend can still get starstruck, and the "Fighter" is in great company.

Watch a delighted Aguilera relish in meeting Farmer below.