John Legend turned 40 on Friday (Dec. 28), and wife Chrissy Teigen once more showed an outpouring of love for her husband of five years.

In the most adorable (and characteristically cheeky) Instagram post, Teigen posted a series of photos of the singer -- by himself, with her and with their children. "Happy 40th birthday to the most incredible man," she wrote in the caption. "The best father, hardest worker, best lover, best friend I could ever imagine. Every day I am grateful for how much you love us and how much you both say it and show it. You are one of a kind."

"I am grateful to your family for creating and raising such a pure, sweet, brilliant man," she continued. "The world has been blessed by your 40 years on this planet. I love you. I showed you that this morning BOOYAHHHH"

She also uploaded a group of photos featuring Legend and his mini clone, their 7-month-old son Miles.

Legend shared his own Instagram post reflecting on his accomplishments in the past year, including his performance in Jesus Christ Superstar and achieving EGOT status. "Thank you to all my collaborators, friends, fans and family who made my 40th year so memorable. I love you all. Have a wonderful 2019," he wrote. See the full post below.